Sunday 2 September 2007

The blue song

So relevent of ocean going species:
Yo listen up here's a storyAbout a little guy that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything he seesIs just blue like him inside and outsideBlue his house with a blue little windowAnd a blue Corvette And everything is blue for him and his selfAnd everybody around 'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...I'm blue, da ba de da ba die.(x7)(x2) in auberdeen i will dieI have a blue house with a blue window.Blue is the color of all that I wear.Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.Blue are the people here that walk around,Blue like my Corvette, it's standing outside.Blue are the words I say and what I think.Blue are the feelings that live inside me.I'm blue,da ba de da ba die. (x7)(x2) I have a blue house with a blue window.Blue is the color of all that I wear.Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.Blue are the people here that walk around,Blue like my Corvette, it's standing outside.Blue are the words I say and what I think.Blue are the feelings that live inside me.I'm blue,da ba de da ba die. (x7)(x2) Blue his house with a blue little windowAnd a blue Corvette And everything is blue for him and his selfAnd everybody around 'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...I'm blue,da ba de da ba die.(x7)(x2)repeat (x4)

No comments: